Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 2001 23:02:25 +0100
From:      Jaap Boender <jaapb@kerguelen.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.x vm problems

Hi,

For the past few days, I've been trying to install FreeBSD 4.x. The problem is
that whatever I do, at some point I get a vm_fault (like `fault on nofault
entry', but the message varies) and a reboot. I've tried both the 4.1 CD-ROM
and 4.2 disks, quick installation, custom installation, everything. It doesn't
matter.

Does anyone know what is going on here?

Yours,

  Jaap Boender
---
Locutiones in Latinum conversae multo sapientes videntur.
Visit the Internet Latin Quotations Database! http://www.kerguelen.org/ilqd