Date:      Sun, 20 Feb 2000 19:29:26 -0500
From:      Matt Heckaman <matt@ARPA.MAIL.NET>
To:        FreeBSD-ISP <isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Database software.

Hi,

Currently I'm using a MS Access database that handles all kinds of
customer things and orders, and so on. I've been looking for a solution
that would allow me to move this over to a FreeBSD box, as it would just
make my life a whole lot easier than having to relay on Windows for such
critical data.

I'm looking for something, if it exists, that can interact with access'
databases. I'm aware that I can export the table into MySQL, but I really
don't want to lose the front end and reports, forms, etc; that have been
created to date.

Maybe, I'll get a bit lucky and there will be something like this out,
even if it's commercial, doesn't bother me. Paradox 9 (Corel) looks
interesting as it can (apparently) do this, but there is no Linux port
of it yet, so chances of it running over here are slim until there is
one. Any help is appreciated. Thanks/

Matt
--
Matt Heckaman [matt@arpa.mail.net|matt@relic.net] [Please do not send me]