Date:      Fri, 30 Jul 1999 18:26:53 +0200
From:      Thierry Herbelot <thierry.herbelot@alcatel.fr>
To:        Victor <vit@email.orgus.ru>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipfw

Hello,

you should have a look at the filter rules integrated in the userland
ppp

	TfH

from the man page :
    Supports packet filtering.  User can define four kinds of filters:
the in
     filter for incoming packets, the out filter for outgoing packets,
the
     dial filter to define a dialing trigger packet and the alive filter
for
     keeping a connection alive with the trigger packet.