Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 2002 19:27:22 -0500
From:      Mark Hummel <mhumm2@mchsi.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, Jeremy Faulkner <gldisater@gldis.ca>
Subject:   Re: How Does CHECKSUM.MD5 Work?

Jeremy,

Thanks for the quick response.  I downloaded the *.ISO files.  Then I burned the
first CD from the image file.  The root directory of the CD has no CHECKSUM.MD5
file, but there are many of these files within several of the directories none of
which even come close to matching the CHECKSUM.MD5 file on the ftp site which I
printed to compare.  What exactly am I missing?

Mark