Date:      Fri, 26 Mar 1999 01:11:28 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ben Gardiner <ben@QueerNet.ORG>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question about DSL line installation.

Looked for detail about installing a DSL line with FreeBSD but
was not able to find anything up to date in the FreeBSD Handbook.
The DSL and its modem were very expensive a few years ago.

Pac Bell now offers a DSL with an ADSL modem for $198 to install
and $49 a month thereafter.  I now have one.  It works fine on
the Windows 95 side, and I want to use it on the FreeBSD side.

Can you point me to instructions as to what to do on the UNIX
side to enable this connection?

Thank you.

I registered at the time I bought the 4 CD-ROM set, back in 1997.

Ben