Date:      Thu, 3 Aug 2000 13:44:06 -0700
From:      gregm@netidea.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RAID arrays and FreeBSD 3.2

I'm installing FreeBSD 3.2 on a HP NetServer LH5 Plus. It has a
Mylex RAID array. Is there a driver with 3.2 for this? The handbook
indicates typical naming between 3.2 and 4.0 to be id and 4.0 to be
myxd. In the installations section it gives the Mylex RAID as mlx
but I don't find any of these in either LINT or GENERIC. Can I use
one of these with 3.2 or do I need to go to 4.0?

Regards,
Greg Martin.
gregm@netidea.com