Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 1999 06:33:19 -0400
From:      "Donald R. Tyson" <tyson@alumni.stanford.org>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: REQ: Translator for PR in Spanish (PR12807)

(Slightly) free translation of PR 12807:

One-line summary of problem:  The best thing is tips from FreeBSD because I'm
installing as a beginner and I'm in the process...

that. I know something about Linux and because of that I became interested in
this operating system as a good project for my thesis.  Can you help me?

End translation.

(Above represents a best guess, since he writes free-form, with no punctuation
and words strung together.)

Hope this helps.  Don Tyson