Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2000 00:53:16 -0800
From:      Gregory Neil Shapiro <gshapiro@freebsd.org>
To:        "Michael C . Wu" <keichii@peorth.iteration.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Support for Clik! (PocketZip) drives?

keichii> I have no input on the Clik! issue, but am wondering why you
keichii> cannot use a PCMCIA CF adapter plus an IBM Compact Flash media or
keichii> CF ata drive.

I use one for my digital camera and have found access times to be slower
than I would hope.  Granted that was copying large pictures.  I'll
experiment with it (I have a 32 meg card to play with).

I'd still be curious about the Clik! performance.

Thanks for the suggestion.