Date:      Fri, 24 Jul 1998 03:19:28 +0000
From:      "Frank Pawlak" <fpawlak@execpc.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Surplus 2.2.6 CDs available for promotional purposes.

On Jul 23,  8:33am, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote

---------------Major Snip---------------------------

> For extra brownie points, take some CDs to your local library (make
> sure they handle things like CDs first though), computer shop,
> computer swap meet, local ISP or (major brownie points!) high school
> or college.

Jordan,

There are five major universities and four two year technical colleges that
have computer science departments in South Eastern Wisconsin.  All are within a
75 mile radius of my office.  I could very easily work in calls on the
department heads into my normal business schedule.  This would require about 50
2.2.6 CDs.  If this meets your criterion for legitimate promotion, please email
me regarding the particulars.  Perhaps we could work something out on the
shipping costs.

Regards,
Frank