Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:16:47 -0600
From:      "Thatcher Hubbard" <hubbardj@earthlink.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Second try: PLEASE!  What are "tagged openings"?

Over 32?  I routinely get ones that say 68 or 69.  Hey, anyone have any
experience installing from a DOS partition?  I've tried everything I can
think of and I can't get it to recognize my bin,man, etc. directories under
F:\FreeBSD, ( I tried freebsd and FREEBSD too ).  F is my first IDE drive
and the only FAT partition I have.