Date:      Tue, 04 Mar 2003 13:35:51 -0800
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
Cc:        Tim Robbins <tjr@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Removal of netns

Wilko Bulte wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 07:56:27AM -0800, Terry Lambert wrote:
> > Is there a compelling reason for doing this, other than "I
> > want to make some API/locking change, but I don't want to
> > have to keep this code working at the same time"?  Maximizing
>
> Is there a compelling reason for you to moan about the removal
> of things constantly?

Things being removed constantly.

If you will remember, there has been a rocky history with the
removal of functionality in FreeBSD.  If you don't remember,
I will be happy to remind you of specific incidents that ended
up causing a lot of grief, most of which I was not involved in,
but merely watched from the sidelines.

-- Terry