Date:      Wed, 7 Mar 2001 21:01:53 -0500
From:      "Jim Flowers" <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        "Ilya" <mail@krel.org>, <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: vpn vs natd

You can do VPN and many to one NAT if you use the SKIP port.  It takes a
throrough understanding of both but you essentially use rules in IPFW to
determine what uses VPN and what uses NATD.  Search the mailing lists for
SKIP where I listed both the criterea  and methodology.

There is probably a way to do something similar with IPSec but I haven't
spent the time to know how to do it.