Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:51:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        andrea@webcom.it
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/dev/pccbb pccbb.c pccbbreg.h pccbbvar.h

In message: <20020218184255.GA294@webcom.it>
            Andrea Campi <andrea@webcom.it> writes:
: On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 07:11:12PM -0800, Warner Losh wrote:
: > imp         2002/02/16 19:11:12 PST
: >
: >   Modified files:
: >     sys/dev/pccbb        pccbb.c pccbbreg.h pccbbvar.h
: >   Log:
: >   Bulk changes made during the BSDcon kernel summit and travel afterwards.
: >   Appologies for making this one bulk commit, but I have tested all these
: >   changes together and don't want to break anything by trying to disentangle
: >   it.
:
: I think this, or another change just a little before this one, broke detection
: of my pccard at startup, which was working before. However ejecting and
: reinserting it causes it to be recognized, so this is just to let you know.
:
: This is an IBM Thinkpad 570E, TI1450 PCI-CardBus Bridge, 3Com 3c589 10Mbps Ethernet,
: -CURRENT as of a few minutes ago. I am attaching a diff of dmesg before and
: after.
:
: If this commit can't be possibly to blame, tell me if you have any suspect or
: I'll binary search the last commits...

I don't have this problem on my 4450 based machine.  Can you do a boot
-v and send that to me privately?

Warner