Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 2000 16:18:32 +0930 (CST)
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@trc.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        Greg Lewis <glewis@trc.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Alpha JDK 1.2.2 patchset 10

Following up my own mail _again_ :).  This patchset introduces a new
download method.  Please let me know if there are any problems with it.
If not, I will be disabling the old method (unless someone can show me
that the old method is SCSL compliant).  (Ernst, if you still want to
mirror the patchsets, I'm happy to provide you with the web pages and
cgi scripts that I'm using.)  Obviously the pointers to the old
distribution method from the FreeBSD Java site needs some updating, will
submit a PR in a bit once I'm sure this is working for people.

Also please note that while there are now some web pages, these are not
meant to take over Kees Jan Koster's site, which is still the main site
regarding the patchset.

--
Greg Lewis 				glewis@trc.adelaide.edu.au
Computing Officer			+61 8 8303 5083