Date:      Mon, 29 Oct 2007 21:20:40 -0400
From:      Alexander Kabaev <kabaev@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Thunderbird is busted after GNOME update

--Sig_//ePVWmnV/mIfqJvy9vBptiT

Hi,

the recent GNOME update seems to have broken thunderbird quite severely
on FreeBSD 8-current.

Thunderbird reliably gets caught by some malloc assertion and gets
deadlocked while trying to print assert message, which in turn needs
working malloc. The hang happens every time a new email compositor
window is opened, so this is trivial to reproduce. =20

Unfortunately the backtrace I have is not informative as I do not have
binary compiled with debug symbols and it will take some time to come
up with one. Just in case, I am rebuilding Thunderbird and all its
dependencies and will post it after buildis finished, unless someone
beats me to it.

--=20
Alexander Kabaev