Date:      Fri, 10 Apr 2009 22:23:58 -0400
From:      "David M. Patronis" <thenudnik@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Deluge 1.1.5 From FreshPorts

*I thought it might be of interest that a recent change to the Makefile
for this port caused a build to halt with error code -1, "gcc43"
failure. I'm using 7.1 AMD64. When I replaced the Makefile with the
previous version (1.54) everything went smoothly.

I think this might be the line that caused the abort: - Add USE_GCC=4.3+
to fix building with boost 1.37.

Just wanted to make others aware in the event this is a common problem
on AMD64.

--David

*