Date:      Fri, 12 Nov 1999 12:22:53 -0600
From:      "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        "Jonathon McKitrick" <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: ppp/ISP connection problems again

Hi,

    First of all you have to trace the problem, first make sure that its
happening at the same time all the times, or at what times does it happens,
because if it isnt something happening at the same time all the time, it
could be a possibility if you have your phone connection shared in your home
with normal phones, that someone have lifted up the phone speaker, and you
have your connection dropped.

Good Luck...
Ales