Date:      Wed, 30 May 2001 06:54:10 +1000
From:      "Chris Knight" <chris@aims.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: nsswitch progress

Howdy,

If someone with commit privs is interested, I have a set of patches based on
the 4.1-STABLE patches that apply cleanly to 4.3. This should be slightly
quicker to merge with -STABLE.

> Cheers,
> --
> Jacques Vidrine / n@nectar.com / jvidrine@verio.net /
> nectar@FreeBSD.org

Regards,
Chris Knight
Systems Administrator
AIMS Independent Computer Professionals
Tel: +61 3 6334 6664  Fax: +61 3 6331 7032  Mob: +61 419 528 795
Web: http://www.aims.com.au