Date:      29 Aug 2002 11:45:16 +0200
From:      Harald Schmalzbauer <Harald.Schmalzbauer@wearix.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Example please

Dear all,=20

I made a new port and was told to use send-pr to report it for
commitment.
Since I'm not familiar with send-pr and I'm too busy at the moment to
read the chapter in the handbook give me a hint how to post it.

I guess it should be something like "shar `find
/usr/ports/sysutils/3dm-bsd/` | send-pr ???????????????

Thanks,

-Harry

Please answer directly, I'm not subscribed

--=20
Wearix Software GmbH
Harald Schmalzbauer, IT-Engineer
Unterhachinger Strasse 75