Date:      Fri, 1 Nov 2002 00:33:02 +1100
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvsup-mirror and collections

I'm using the cvsup-mirror port to create an unofficial mirror
for use within a private network with limited connectivity.
Local machines will cvsup various releases from this
repository.

Before using cvsup-mirror I disabled gnats and www. Now I see that the
docs are not updating in my repository. Here's what I have:
    drwxr-xr-x    6 cvsupin  cvsupin     1536 Oct 31 22:33 CVSROOT
    drwxr-xr-x    3 cvsupin  cvsupin      512 Oct 20 21:20 distrib
    drwxr-xr-x   38 cvsupin  cvsupin     1024 Oct 20 21:47 doc
    drwxr-xr-x   58 cvsupin  cvsupin     1536 Oct 31 22:40 ports
    drwxr-xr-x   24 cvsupin  cvsupin     1024 Oct 31 23:02 src
    drwxr-xr-x   12 cvsupin  cvsupin      512 Oct 21 04:37 www

Now maybe all I have to do is tell it to get docs-all, but
I'm asking about it first in case I've done something wrong
because I'm surprised that docs wouldn't be in the default
setup for a mirror. Is this what I should expect to see?

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-

http://www.sievx.com/