Date:      Mon, 5 Dec 2011 01:16:52 +0100
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        masayoshi <rockstar01@y7mail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: I am FreeBSD user.

On Sun, 4 Dec 2011 15:15:42 -0800 (PST), masayoshi wrote:
> Why can I select other operation's man page on our FreeBSD webisite?

Why not? :-)

I'd be happy to have a centralized reference for UNIX
and Linux system in one web page.

> Is it for Linux emulator?

At least you can apply it there. Also note that there
are manuals for OpenBSD, SunOS, ULTRIX or HP-UX which
are definitely not related to the Linux emulation (which
is an alternative binary interface - ABI - on FreeBSD).

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany