Date:      Fri, 3 Sep 1999 02:33:25 +0100 (WEST)
From:      Jose Gabriel Marcelino <gabriel@maquina.com>
To:        Dave Boyce <dave@abyss.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Winbond W6692CF Support

Hi Dave,

> I'm currently running it, and have done for a few months now.
> It's pretty stable, doesn't crash, though there's an annoying
>
> I will try and package up what I've got, now that I'm
> being prodded about it. Hopefully I'll have time to do this
> next week.

This is great news!! Thanks a lot, excellent work! This development
leapfrogs the Linux ISDN subsystem (which doesn't support it) in a very
popular ISDN card here in Portugal (the Asuscom one)

Does it activate the TA port too? That would do amazing things with
FreeBSD's popularity around the office :-) (I'm the only one running it
here, everybody else runs SuSE Linux)

Thanks again.

Gabriel