Date:      Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:10:42 +0200
From:      Riaan Annandale <riaana@mundane.co.za>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gkrellm WAS: Hi All + Technical question

--p2kqVDKq5asng8Dg

Hi All,

I've found the problem, and would like to share it with you.

It turns out that, as I said, it's something really simple.

You need to highlight gkrellm, pres CTRL-ESC click attributes, and set=20
omnipresent!

And I'm sure i've done this before.
However, I had the same windowmaker confiugration for about 3 years, no=20
wonder i forgot ;)

Anyways, thanks for the help

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 02:05:47PM +0200, Riaan Annandale wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 03:41:17AM -0500, epilogue wrote:
> >=20
> >=20
> > right click on top of gkrellm to access configuration
> > 	general > properties tab > set sticky state
> I've tried this, and i've even tried to quit and start gkrellm again
>=20
> > cheers,
> > epi
> >=20
> ---end quoted text---
>=20
---end quoted text---

--=20
   Riaan Annandale
   Engineering: Senior Systems Administrator
   Tiscali (PTY) LTD.
   INTERNET WITH A PASSION

   42 Wierda Road West, Wierda Valley, Sandton
   Office : 0861 22 55 86
   E-Mail : Riaan.Annandale@za.tiscali.com
   http://www.tiscali.co.za/

--p2kqVDKq5asng8Dg