Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 20:13:24 -0500
From:      tb@deskmail.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing 3.1-RELEASE - Update

Thanks, that fixes my greatest problem. Now I get the same
problem that I got from the CD installation (homemade, Joilet
format) -
Now, when I begin installation, it seems to create the filesystem ok
(the first 20 seconds or so of the Commit process)... Then, I get a
message box that says (exactly):

Write failure on transfer! (wrote -1 bytes of 1024 bytes)

The bottom right of that box also says (100%), and an OK button,
of course.
When I click OK, another message pops up:

Unable to transfer the bin distribution from wd2s1. Do you want to
try to retrieve it again?

Thank you so much for the help already recieved and hopefully to
come!