Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:47:39 -0700
From:      Dave Tweten <tweten@nas.nasa.gov>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Doc Project PostScript

I recently modified my weekly FreeBSD rebuild task also to maintain current
HTML and PostScript versions of the documents.  The HTML versions look as I
would expect, but the PostScript versions are shifted upward on the page with
headers cut off.  By contrast, my LyX documents print beautifully on our
PostScript printers.  I've searched the documentation for some configuration
variable I'm failing to set, but have found nothing.

What have I missed?  Thanks for helping to educate me.
--
M/S 258-5                     | 1024-bit PGP fingerprint: | tweten@nas.nasa.gov
NASA Ames Research Center     |  41 B0 89 0A  8F 94 6C 59 |      (650) 604-4416