Date:      Tue, 7 Oct 1997 11:58:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      listuser <listuser@h2o.journey.net>
To:        mbailey@journey.net
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Kernel panic and reboots in stable..

I am running stable from last friday night. Did a make world and remade my
kernel. The machine is a P5-133 with 96Megs of memory. It has 2 2gig
drives and 2 4gig drives to hold our news spool.

The machine is ROCK SOLID! until I start running INN from the ports
collection and the machine panics and reboots saying something about
ifree.

The only odd thing that I have done was increase the Inodes on the two 4
gig drives. I think it was -i 256 to newfs..

If I leave INN running like clock work the machine reboots every 15
minutes. If I turn of the machines and run make worlds over and over and
over again without an error.  Anyone else out there seeing a similar
problem.

By the way the reboot is so fast that it is very hard to catch the
information after the panic.

--Matt