Date:      Thu, 12 Aug 1999 16:56:33 +0100
From:      Cillian Sharkey <cillian@baker.ie>
To:        cetus303 <cetus303@khakassia.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: info & tutorials

> I'm a rookie with FreeBSD, and, I'm reading a lot of docs from
> www.freebsd.org.
> But, there is a trouble, all "how to"'s and tutorials written for earlier
> versions of the OS.
> I have 3.2, so, where can I obtain such information?

Well, some of the stuff written for earlier versions will apply
in most cases, but yes there is some outdated stuff in
the docs that really needs to be brought upto speed.

Anything that's on www.freebsd.org should be the most uptodate
docs available. (Mailing lists are also quite good to look
out for help and advice on problems etc.)

Regards,
- Cillian