Date:      Mon, 20 Nov 2000 13:40:03 +0100 (CET)
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        kris@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        kjm@rins.ryukoku.ac.jp, security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Base system gcc patch (Re: FYI: Propolice for gcc-2.95.2)

On 17 Nov, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> This was trivial to get working on FreeBSD, but here is a patch
> against the system gcc in 4.x which will compile a ProPolice-enabled
> version, so FreeBSD users can start easily making use of this. The
> patch is the same for 5.x users except you will need to replace
> "contrib/gcc" with "contrib/gcc.295" in the diff.
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/~kris/protector.patch

Do you have something similar for the bounds checking patches? I tried
it myself, but I've problems with the Makefile for libcheck and some
unresolved symbols in cc_int (but I haven't tried very hard).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
              To boldly go where I surely don't belong.

  GPG fingerprint = 7423 F3E6 3A7E B334 A9CC  B10A 1F5F 130A A638 6E7E