Date:      Thu, 2 Jan 2003 10:09:13 +0100
From:      "Didier Wiroth" <didier.wiroth@mcesr.etat.lu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   securing apache2 on freebsd

Hey,
Does someone have a good link, pdf or doc to share about how to secure
apache2 (or apache 1.3.X if there is currently no specific version 2 paper)
on "freebsd", file permissions etc disable modules!

How secure is the default installation of apache? Can you tighten it up if
you only use static html content, no cgi, no php etc..?

I'm new to *NIX OSes! I only need to serve static html pages, so perhaps you
could direkt me to other good doc!
I have read this one:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/misc/security_tips.html ( so please don't
redirect me there ;-)