Date:      Sun, 10 Mar 2002 16:34:53 -0500
From:      Scott <scottro@nyc.rr.com>
To:        "Paul C. Boyle" <freebsdruns@yahoo.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Unleashed?

At 13:43 2002/03/10 -0500, Paul C. Boyle wrote:
>Has anyone looked at this book?
>If so how good is it?

There are differing opinions of course, but I found it very
helpful--somewhere in between Ms. Anderson's and Mr. Lehey's books.  It's
similar in some ways to the online Handbook, but there were parts of it
that explained things more clearly (to me at least) than did the
Handbook.  (And other aspects that the Handbook explained more
clearly.)  :)  Like any book, it has its faults and errors, but I found it
worth the money

HTH
Scott Robbins