Date:      Wed, 10 Mar 1999 21:39:34 -0500
From:      "D. Gregory" <gregoryd@kersur.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Greetings

As a newcomer to the world of WEB hosting, I'm interested to go with the
best.
My research indicates that FreeBSD is the best for WEB servers.
Having said that, I'm perplexed by the demon caricature that you use.
Though I'm sure it's displayed in good humor, you may want to consider that
Bible believers and other of faith would probably be happier it that were
not your logo.

I'm a Bible belieing Christian and have a "live and let live" outlook, but
I'd want to avoid using art work that could be construed by my peers as
disrepectful of our value system.  Many Christians, including myself
believe there will be a judgement day and that good and evil do exist.
Personally, I prefer to avoid giving the appearance that I'm being cavilier
on that topic. Anyway, just though you'd like to know.

Dan

PS:  The concept of a demon as super-duper performance such as "fast as a
demon"
is stale.  Why not use a Panda Bear or Bullfrog or old smelly sneaker as
your logo.
Personally, I'd go with an old smelly sneaker.  Now that's COOL.