Date:      Tue, 15 May 2001 12:48:59 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        "Jordan Hubbard" <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>, <sue@welearn.com.au>, <freebsd-docs@FreeBSD.ORG>, <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>, <katinka@magestower.com>, <n6rej@tcsn.net>
Subject:   Re: (was) I'm leaving, now something like "anti official docs rant" :)

> The fact that you're someone purportedly seeking to enrich the state
> of FreeBSD's documentation and still don't know LinuxDoc from
DocBook
> is clear evidence of the fact that, if anything, there hasn't been
> ENOUGH discussion on documentation infrastructure issues.

The point is that everything I've done to date has been done for a
specific
purpose using knowledge I already had .... there was never a reason to
learn
another format when text & html did everything I needed. Actually I
don't use
Word for anything ..... I prefer StarOffice in both W2K & Solaris
systems.