Date:      Sat, 27 Mar 1999 01:59:58 +1000 (EST)
From:      Steven Harris <steve@freebsdrocks.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help needed with PCMCIA 3CCFEM556B card

Hi,

I have recently purchased a toshiba taptop and a 3COM Megahertz 3CCFEM556B
modem/network card and am having no luck getting it working.

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with this setup?

With the PCCARD configuration, I can get to the stage where it will detect
sio2, but when i try to 'cu -l /dev/cuaa2' it hangs the PC.

It says it finds the controller on int 3 and 5, but from what I have
researched this may not necessarily be true.

When it starts up it says:

PC-Card Intel 82365 (5 mem & 2 I/O windows)
pcic: controller irq 3
Initializing PC-card drivers: sio
Card inserted, slot 0
PC-Card Intel 82365 (5 mem & 2 I/O windows)
pcic: controller irq 5
Card inserted: slot 2

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks,