Date:      Thu, 05 Nov 2009 00:32:52 +0100
From:      Ferruccio Zamuner <nonsolosoft@diff.org>
To:        freebsd-geom@freebsd.org
Subject:   gjournal and disklabel

Hello,

thank you for gjournal, but I've just following trouble:

t1# gjournal list
Geom name: gjournal 2411630194
ID: 2411630194
Providers:
1. Name: mirror/gmir0.journal
   Mediasize: 127774752256 (119G)
   Sectorsize: 512
   Mode: r0w0e0
Consumers:
1. Name: mirror/gmir0
   Mediasize: 128848494592 (120G)
   Sectorsize: 512
   Mode: r1w1e1
   Jend: 128848494080
   Jstart: 127774752256
   Role: Data,Journal

Then I've not changed any data in disklabel:

t1# disklabel -e /dev/mirror/gmir0.journal
# /dev/mirror/gmir0.journal:
8 partitions:
#        size   offset    fstype   [fsize bsize bps/cpg]
  a: 251657200       16    unused        0     0
  c: 251657216        0    unused        0     0         # "raw" part,
don't edit

partition a: partition extends past end of unit
partition c: partition extends past end of unit
disklabel: partition c doesn't cover the whole unit!
disklabel: An incorrect partition c may cause problems for standard
system utilities
re-edit the label? [y]:

But it cannot let me save for its own numbers.

How to fix?

Thank you in advance,                   \ferz