Date:      Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:17:57 +1000 (EST)
From:      Peter Ross <Peter.Ross@alumni.tu-berlin.de>
To:        Omer Faruk Sen <ofsen@enderunix.org>
Cc:        "current@freebsd.org" <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: xl0 interface 6.0-BETA3

Hi all,

sorry that I cannot help to give more information but I can add that I had
a similiar problem with -current and xl interface around three weeks ago.
Basically the connection stopped working.

Unfortunatelly I could not afford a longer downtime of the system so I
switched back to 5-stable.

Regards
Peter

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005, Omer Faruk Sen wrote:

> I had configured an rl0 interface first but after system boot I manually
> configured rc.conf for xl0 and run /etc/rc.d/netif restart.
..