Date:      Sun, 25 Feb 2007 11:40:33 -0500
From:      "Richard Krushelnitskiy" <r.krushelnitskiy@gmail.com>
To:        Vince <jhary@unsane.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with mounting NFS share located on a Linux machine

On 2/25/07, Vince <jhary@unsane.co.uk> wrote:
> Just a guess but depending on the permissions of the directories, you
> may need to turn off 'root_squash' or set it to a user with read
> permissions, the linux man page for exports covers the linux syntax for
> this.
>
> Vince

Thanks for the response. I revised /etc/exports to include options
(all_squash, anonuid=1000, anongid=1000), which from my understanding
should map all users to the given UID and GID. Still the same story,
though; mounts just fine, but no files even though I know for sure
there's a folder chowned to 1000:1000.

Richard