Date:      Fri, 21 Aug 1998 13:48:39 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Chris Willis <chris@mokum.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        chris@mokum.org
Subject:   Pager scripts which support UCP

Hi all
I'm looking for a pager script which will support the protocol used widely
in Europe known as UCP - Universal Computer Protocol to send a page to a
text pager or possibly to a mobile phone. I understand hylafax will
supposedly do this but on a low power system as I'm using it's a lot of
setup work and I do't need to do faxes etc.

Is there UCP functionality within qpage? Or has a kermit script been
written for this protocol?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Chris