Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 19:10:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      Billy Thompson <billy@idiom.com>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hardware Question

This is the system I'm thinking of getting.  I've heard from on person who
had a bad experience with Asus' on-board SCSI controller.  I was wondering
if any of you have had any problems with this mainboard or any of the
other parts. I do intend to use the onboard controller unless there are
problems with that.

ASUS P2B-S w/Adaptec AIC 7890 & 3860 80MB/s UtraWide SCSI Controller
Intel Celeron 400 Mhz 66Mhz/128K
128 MB SDRAM PC100, 16x64
Toshiba 32X IDE CDROM

-billy