Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 2000 08:23:23 -0500
From:      "Robert Small" <robert@superjake.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Sendmail Problem/Question

On my mail server I'm running:

FreeBSD dutchman.superjake.net 4.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE #0: Thu Jul
13 13:52:29 CDT 2000
root@dutchman.superjake.net:/usr/src/sys/compile/DUTCHMAN  i386

and I'm having a problem with sendmail.  When I reboot it, the sendmail
daemon starts, but it
won't receive any mail till I kill it, and restart it with the
"sendmail -bd -q30m" command
which is in my rc.conf:

sendmail_enable="YES"   # Run the sendmail daemon (or NO).
sendmail_flags="-bd -q30m" # Flags to sendmail (if enabled)

I've searched the mail archives and haven't been able to come up with an
answer.

I'd REALLY appreciate any help/suggestions..

Robert