Date:      Thu, 24 May 2001 00:03:46 -0400
From:      "Matthew Emmerton" <matt@gsicomp.on.ca>
To:        "David S. Geirsson" <andmann@andmann.eu.org>, "Greg Lehey" <grog@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SMP question

Just for sake of comparison, there exist other UNIX operating systems that
let you bind multiple processes (or process groups) to certain processors.
Obviously it's been a feature that's deemed worthy of implementation by
those companies who profit from making OS products.  Would this be something
that we (as in the FreeBSD project, not just the people in this thread)
should consider implementing?
--
Matt