Date:      Fri, 2 Jan 1998 00:41:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <jmcla@ocala.cs.miami.edu>
To:        gsutter@pobox.com
Cc:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>, FreeBSD User Questions List <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: tclsh

Thanks for all your help regarding "built-in" tcl.  I grabbed the exec
and libs from an upgraded 2.2.5 machine (upgraded from 2.2.2).  I just
wanted to avoid making changes to the system below /usr/local.  I feel
most problems can be avoided by staying out of system default binaries
and libraries.  The tcl8.0.2 port works quite well for addgroup in case
anybody wonders.  Thanks again for all the advice.

Joe Clarke