Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 2000 09:38:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jaime Kikpole <jaime@malkav.snowmoon.com>
To:        "Rashid N. Achilov" <achilov@granch.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Look for cluster and disk mirroring

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Rashid N. Achilov wrote:
> I'm looking for cluster and disk mirroring software decision under
> FreeBSD. Explain: I have one server, which must be fault stable - if
> one computer get down, other must get up and continue to serve
> clients. Data bases at these servers must be mirrored. I receive any
> advices with gratitude.

	This is completely a guess here, but why not use a network storage
device with RAID abilities and then have both servers mount the device?
I'm not sure if there are many ways to effectively create mirroring.  You
might want to research that part of the problem first.  I suspect that the
clustering and fail-over solutions will solve themselves once you get the
mirroring solved.

						Jaime