Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 2000 03:12:19 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Broadcast2000

Hi, I just tried to install "Broadcast2000", (dont have an URL but its at
altavista) for Linux. Well, I found libpng.so.2, did put this into
/compat/linux/lib, rpm -i --ignoreos bc*, but when I try to run it it
stops with "illegal instruction" and coredump.

Though it might be some kind of Premiere replacement, videoediting,
but I am not a learned enough to read coredumps.

As we talked about video and tvcards a lot, has anybody ever made it run ?

Thanks,

H.