Date:      Sat, 1 Mar 1997 20:13:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Brian N. Handy" <handy@lambic.space.lockheed.com>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/2842: Expect port upgraded at master site; doesn't compile

>Number:         2842
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       Expect port upgraded at master site; doesn't compile
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Release:        FreeBSD 2.2-GAMMA i386
>Environment:
2.2-GAMMA, coupla weeks old, fresh CVSupped ports tree

Expect at the master site has been upgraded to 5.22.  The Makefile
has it listed as 5.21.  patch-aa doesn't apply cleanly.  The checksum
is wrong.

>How-To-Repeat:

make

>Fix:

sed 's/21/22/g' Makefile.orig > Makefile
make makesum

patch-aa is the only patch that's broken and it's a simple fix...however
the compile still falls over (on my machine) during the configure:

[...]
Checking for Tk private headers... configure: error: /usr/local/include/tk4.1 directory doesn't contain private headers
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.