Date:      Mon, 06 Jul 1998 08:59:50 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        Andrzej Bialecki <abial@nask.pl>
Cc:        "Babkin, Serge" <sbabkin@dcn.att.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCMCIA disk cards

> On Mon, 6 Jul 1998, Babkin, Serge wrote:

Yes.  PCMCIA sucks.

There are actually a couple of different ways of talking to PCCARD
memory devices.  The PAO people have driver support for some PCCARD ATA
and CompactFlash devices.  You should talk to Hosakawa-san
(hosakawa@freebsd.org) and ask him why he hasn't committed these bits
(he said he was going to quite a while back now...)