Date:      Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:51:41 -0700
From:      Ulf Zimmermann <ulf@Alameda.net>
To:        Daniel Gandra <dgandra@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-isp@freebsd.org" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Multiple certificates with only one ip and multiple ports or multiple ip's and same port

On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 10:27:13PM -0400, Daniel Gandra wrote:
>   I read your article about that but how can I do that if I only have one
> ip from my isp?
>
>   I read your virtual configuration and I understood it but I don?t know
> where to specify the ip redirection.
>
>   I'm using apache 2.2.4 with modssl 2.2.4 and openSSL 0.9.8d over windows
> xp.
>
>   Thanks for your pacience and waiting your support,
>
>   Best regards,
>
>   Daniel Gandra

You can't on the same port number because the information for you to
know what SSL certificate to use is only available after the SSL
negotiating has happen. You either need to use different port numbers or
multiple IPs.

--
Regards, Ulf.

Ulf Zimmermann, 1525 Pacific Ave., Alameda, CA-94501, #: 510-865-0204
You can find my resume at: http://www.Alameda.net/~ulf/resume.html