Date:      Sat, 28 Jun 1997 19:11:06 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@korin.warman.org.pl>
To:        mika ruohotie <bsdcur@shadows.aeon.net>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: osreldate.h  HELP I give up

On Sat, 28 Jun 1997, mika ruohotie wrote:

> > my -current machine NEVER has built a "Make World"
> > correctl for  months because I always have to
> > hand push it past
> > "osreldate.h: No such file or directory."
>
> hmm?
>
> i havent been able to complete world in ages coz of the tcl prob,
> but it's been the only one biting me from like february. and i
> make world weekly...

Strange. I completed "make world" about two weeks ago with none of the
above. I mean, there were no problems at all - I typed "make world" and
then returned some 3 hours later to see "Make world completed". Of course
tcl things are made as well :-)

There are problems, though, with making world with -current sources on
2.2.2 machine. I think something wrongly assumes certain things about
environment (such as existing /usr/include files).

Sincerely yours,

---
Andrzej Bialecki                  FreeBSD: Turning PCs Into Workstations
<abial@warman.org.pl>             http://www.freebsd.org
Research and Academic Network in Poland