Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:35:18 -0600
From:      Joseph Koenig <joe@jwebmedia.com>
To:        Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can't boot system

I'm trying to find any info that is useful to anyone. Here's the new
stuff I can tell you. The RAID is detected as:

amr0: <AMI MegaRAID> mem 0xfe202fff irq 10 at device 6.0 on pci0
amr0: <PERC 3/SC> Firmware 1.63, BIOS 3.17, 32MB RAM

(Further down)

amrd0: <MegaRAID logical drive> on amr0
amrd0: 17278MB (3538344 sectors) RAID 1 (optimal)

(a few lines about the tape drive...)

no devsw (majdev=38 bootdev=0xa020001e)

Then I get all of the stuff about manually entering a root filesystem.
Hopefully this helps someone. Thanks,

Joe