Date:      Thu, 3 Dec 1998 21:11:30 -0700
From:      "Gravel, Emmanuel (AZ77)" <Emmanuel.Gravel@CAS.honeywell.com>
To:        "'Patrick Seal'" <patseal@hyperhost.net>
Cc:        FBSDQ <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Exporting Email from Win98

Hmmm...  I'm unsure what'll happen in that case.  All I used it for up
to now was to get Netscape to read the mail I had stored in Outlook
and everything worked fine (all this on a WinNT box).  I'd recommend
trying it out without deleting the rest of your mail.  If it gives good
results, let me know!  Please also include which client you're using :)

Manu