Date:      Fri, 19 Nov 1999 10:42:38 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Alexandr Listopad <laa@ZGIA.zp.ua>
To:        Udo Schweigert <ust@cert.siemens.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: burning CD wint Joliet extension on FreeBSD.

Thanks!!!

ust>It has the joliet extensions! But on FreeBSD RockRidge are the standard and
ust>it tries first that and not Joliet.
ust>
ust>I burn CDs which are readable on UNIX and Win systems with:
ust>
ust>mkisofs -v -a -d -J -D -L -r -T

oh... ;)

ust>	# mount_cd9660 -r /dev/wcd0c /cdrom

m-m-m...
It works good!!!

But on the NT, or others DOS-like systems this CD is not readeble ;/
Is this is the CD-drive trouble or system??? And also when I install
FreeBSD from this CD it say:
	acd0c: read_toc failed

???

Thanks.